Error in the Outdoor Unit Receiving Signal from the Indoor Unit
(When indoor unit(s) are connected)
It is judged an error when there is no transmission (reply) from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit for a period of three minutes.
- The indoor unit is not turned on.
- The DISP pin of the indoor unit is shorted.
- There is a short, open, wrong contact or grounding of the indoor/outdoor operation line.
- The signal output control PC board (optional control PC board) inside the indoor unit has failed.
- The thermistor inside the indoor unit is grounded.
Indoor unit power
|1-1||Is the indoor unit powered off?||Yes||Power on|
Indoor/ outdoor operation line
|2-1||Is the indoor/outdoor operation line shorted, opened, grounded or has a wrong contact?||Yes||Correct the wiring No|
Indoor units control PC board
|3-1||Are the DISP pin and/or CHK pin on the indoor unit control PC board short-circuited?||Yes||Remove the short|
|3-2||Is the wireless remote controller and/or optional control PC board connected to on the indoor unit’s control PC board?||Yes||3-3|
|3-3||Disconnect the connector mentioned above on the control PC board of the indoor unit control PC board, and see whether the E06 goes off after several minutes. (When doing so, if two remote controllers are being used and the wireless remote controller is the main remote controller, set the other remote controller as the main.)||Yes||3-4|
|3-4||Replace all optional control PC board and/or wireless remote control parts including wiring.|
|3-5||Indoor unit control PC board failure Replace board.|
- The ‘/’ in the table indicates the DC motor’s indoor unit board/AC motor’s indoor unit board.
- There is no TEST pin on the AC motor’s indoor unit board.
- For information on the procedures for replacing the indoor unit’s control board, refer to the manual that is packaged with the indoor unit control PCB.