More Than One Remote Controller Set to Main Error
1. Error Detection Method
It is judged an error when more than one remote controller in a remote control group is set as the main remote controller.
- Forgot to set one remote controller to sub in a 2-remote control group.
- When using one wireless and one wired remote controller in a control group, forgot to set one of them to sub.
2. Error Diagnosis
|1-1||Set one of the 2 remote controllers to sub.|
Method for setting a remote controller to sub (CZ-RTC2)
Press and hold both + buttons for 4 seconds or longer.
- This will display , the item “01” and the setting data “0001” or the like on the remote controller’s display.
- Press Timer / buttons to switch the setting data to “0000”. (0000:SUB 0001:Main)
- Press button (Once the display changes from flashing to steady, the setting is complete).
- Once you press button, the remote controller returns to its normal display.
Wireless remote controller